OperationsCommander has released this to client preview environments on 06/27/17 and to client production environments on 07/10/17.
New - Permissions Added
The following permissions have changed to further limit access to sensitive areas:
- The permission to Merge Vehicles and Users have now been separated from the others. You will need the 'Manage Duplicates' permission to have that functionality.
- OPS # / Search has been isolated as a permission from Incident Admin
- The permission to 'reopen own incidents' has been separated from Incident Admin permissions
Updated - Settings Migration
The following setting has been migrated to the new settings editor. You can view and edit this setting now:
- System Timeout - This controls the time limit before Admin users will be logged out after X hours of inactivity.
To access this setting:
- Hover over the System Config menu. From the drop-down list click on System Settings
- From the Manage System Settings page click on General System Settings to display the settings which include System Time Out.
You may select 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours or 6 Hours.
Updated - Payment View
An update to the mobile-enabled user side Payment View has been included. You now can view payment details by clicking on the payment in the User History. See the screenshot below: