When do we use this?
Use this when a user would like to view and appeal tickets through the OPS-COM User portal
- Login to your profile and click Appeals.
- The 'Violation Ticket Appeal Search' screen is displayed. Type the plate number and click 'Search Violations'.
3. The 'Violation Ticket Appeal Results' window is displayed.
4. Click on the ticket number to display the 'Parking Violation Appeal Form'. Type a reason for the appeal.
5. Click the 'Submit Appeal' button. The 'Parking Violation Appeal Submitted' screen is displayed.
6. If you have a valid email address on file, you will receive a message explaining that your appeal has been submitted.
Following your submission, the appeal will be reviewed and the decision of the Appeals Officer will be sent to you in an additional email.