When do we use this?
This tool allows you to change User Types in bulk. This is useful for clients that have different parking options based on User Type. For example, if Freshmen parkers only have access to certain lots you will need to change them to Sophomore User Type the next year so that the new options will become available to you. The Bulk User Type Change tool is new to OPS-COM.
You must have the Manage User Types permission enabled. For more information about permissions refer to this wiki article.
- Hover over User Management and click Bulk User Type Change.
- The Bulk User Type Change screen is displayed.
- For this example we wish to change all Freshman users to Sophomore. Click the drop down box next to Freshman and click Sophomore from the list of user types available.
- Click Confirm Changes to continue.
- Now you can see there are 4 Sophomore users instead of 1.