|Monday-Friday 9-5 EST||Monday-Friday 9-5 EST||Monday-Friday 9-5 EST|
Creation of 'Critical' Support Issue
Critical - System outage or impact that threatens immediate work stoppage.
Urgent - Production is proceeding in a significantly impaired fashion but not causing an immediate work stoppage.
To launch a Critical or Urgent ticket, please follow the steps below:
- Go to support.tomahawk.ca
- Click on 'Submit a Ticket.'
- Choose 'OPS-COM' as the department and click 'Next'.
- Fill in the details for your ticket. You must choose 'Critical' as the Priority for either Severity level.
- Enter the Captcha Phrase and click the Submit button.
- You will see a message displayed that the ticket has been received.
- Marking the ticket as "Critical" triggers our notification process and the person on call will receive a text message. Your ticket will be assessed and you will get a response within 20 minutes letting you know what is happening with your issue.
NOTE: Only tickets marked "Critical" will trigger the notification process.