Critical is defined as a system outage or issue that results in immediate work stoppage.
Creation of 'Critical' Support Issue
Only tickets marked "Critical" will trigger the after hours notification process.
To launch a Critical ticket, please follow the steps below:
- Visit http://support.tomahawk.ca/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
- Choose 'OPS-COM' as the department and click 'Next'.
- Fill in the details for your ticket. You must choose 'Critical' as the Priority for either Severity level.
- Enter the Captcha Phrase and click the Submit button.
- You will see a message displayed that the ticket has been received.
- Marking the ticket as "Critical" triggers our notification process and the person on call will receive a text message. Your ticket will be assessed and you will get a response within 20 minutes letting you know what is happening with your issue.
OperationsCommander Service Levels
|Monday-Friday 9-5 EST||Monday-Friday 9-5 EST||Monday-Friday 9-5 EST|