Click Admin Options, Manage Locations and Locations.
The Manage Locations page displays.
Adding a Location
Click the Add Location button to begin.
- Enter the name of your new location. In our example the name is Mulloy Library.
- Select the Sub-Location(s) you would like associated with this location. Sub-Locations are used in incident reporting and do not apply to vehicle violations.
- To have the location be Writer Visible, click on the "Writer Visible" checkbox beside the location.
- The GIS Number is optional and is used by clients who use a geographic location code.
- Click on Save Changes to continue.
The Manage Locations page will refresh and display a confirmation message indicating the Location has been updated.
Deleting a Location
A location can be deleted from the system provided it is not associated to any records. If a location is eligible for deletion you will see a delete button for that specific Location.
In our example you see the delete button on the Arena location. Click on the Delete button to begin the process.
A confirmation popup will appear. Click the Delete button to continue. This action will remove the location from the system.