When do we use this?
In some cases items that have been paid via external payment systems may need to be marked off as paid with in OPS-COM. These include items paid through collections, items that you want to pay through charge-back to departments.
Important: Items that are marked as paid using this tool will not show up on Daily Processed reports. These items will be marked as "System Paid" and will show on the User History as such.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION: This process should be run on smaller groups of items. It should not be used to bulk update all permits in the system as an example. Overloading the tool can have unintended results.
- Hover over Payments and click Mark Items Paid.
- The Mark Outstanding Items Paid screen displays. You can select different parameters such as user type, item type and time period.
- As an example this setting will mark all locker rentals for Full Time Staff, purchased before April 1st, 2018 as paid.
- In cases where violations have been sent for collection, the admin would get a list back from the collection agency as to what payment have been retrieved. The admin would then be able to mark these violations as paid.
To do so click on Bulk by Number beside Violations.
- Enter the violations in the tool seperated by a line return.
- Select Violations Paid Through Collection from the dropdown list. Click on Mark Listed Paid to complete the process.