- This process should be run on smaller groups of items.
- It should not be used to bulk update all permits in the system as an example.
- Overloading the tool can have unintended results.
- Items that are marked as paid using this tool will not show up on Daily Processed reports.
- These items will be marked as "System Paid" and will show on the User History as such.
- A comment will also be included "Administrator cleared violations (transfer to Business Office?)"
- To mark violations as paid, do not include the PIN found on the end of the ticket number. eg. TT-0001200-99
Marking Items Paid Menu Option
Hover over Payments and click Mark Items Paid
Select Items to Mark Paid
The Mark Outstanding Items Paid screen displays. You can select different parameters such as user type, item type and time period.
As an example, this setting will mark all locker rentals for Full Time Staff, purchased before April 1st, 2018 as paid.
Bulk Mark Violations Paid
In cases where violations have been sent for collection, the admin would get a list back from the collection agency as to what payment have been retrieved.
The admin would then be able to mark these violations as paid.
To do so click on Bulk by Number beside Violations.
Enter the violations in the tool separated by a line return.
eg. 2-001345-92 (92 is the PIN in this case)
Select Violations Paid Through Collection from the drop-down list.
Click on Mark Listed Paid to complete the process.