When do we use this?
The System Settings allows OPS-COM for Android users to make adjustments to some of the OPS-COM settings.
- Tap on the option for System Settings.
- This will take you to the Settings screen. Any of the options that are black can be adjusted by tapping on the option. The grey options are for information purposes only.
The first section displays Local Device Settings. These are system settings that the unit has obtained from the server.
- Device Unique Identifier
- Device Name
- Country of Operation
The second section is for Printer Settings.
- Bluetooth Printer - Used to select the paired Bluetooth printer.
- Lines Before Ticket - Used to modify printer line spacing. Useful when configuring the violations to print within the proper dimensions of your ticket header and footer.
- Lines per Ticket - Used to modify printer line spacing. Useful when configuring the violations to print within the proper dimensions of your ticket header and footer.
- Ticket Footer - The footer messaging displayed along the bottom of any violations. This is by default obtained from the server. This can be updated in the Handheld Commons area of the OPS-COM Admin.
- # 1- "Include Client Name " adds the client name as the first line of tickets
- # 2- "Include Dotted Header Line" adds a dotted separator at the top of tickets
- # 3- "Include $0.00 Towing Charge" adds Towing Charges of $0.00 to tickets
- # 4- "Include Discount Value" Shows the discount when one applies
- # 5- "Include Bar Code" adds the violation number bar code to tickets
- # 6- "Include Warning Value" adds the value of warnings to tickets
What the ticket looks like with everything turned on:
What the ticket looks like with everything turned off: