Need training? Book your time slot now!
After booking, you will be contacted to confirm your training session and any fees that may apply.
When do we use this?
The Sales Window feature allows the admin to configure when permits go on sale and what time frames the permits are valid.
There are three important parameters that need to be set in this process.
- When the permits will be available to purchase
- What date the permit becomes valid
- What date the permit expires
This article will guide you through the process of setting these dates and making the Sales Window active.
- Hover over the Permits menu and click Sales Window. The Active Permit Sales Window appears.
Note: The current Sales Window is highlighted in green. (See A in the image below)
- To create a new Sales Window click NEW (See B in the image below)
- The Create New Sales Window window appears. Enter the information for the new sales window.
In this example, we are creating a yearly permit sales window with the following information:
- Start Sale Date of December 28th 2018 (When the permits will be available to purchase)
- Active Start Date of January 1st 2019 (What date the permit becomes valid)
- Sale/Active end date of December 31st 2019 (What date the permit expires)
This means that:
Permits with this Active Sales window can be purchased any time between Dec 28, 2018 and Dec 31 2019. These permits would be valid from January 1st 2019 to December 31st 2019.
- Click Create Sales Window to save your information. It will now appear in the list of possible Sales Windows. (A)