Now that the system is setup and you are familiar with OPS-COM, it is important to do a final review of the User Portal to ensure you are happy with the way it is presented to your customers. You can create a test user on the system and login to have a look around and see what the user experience it like. Make sure you are happy with all messaging that is presented to your clients. If you have questions or concerns, take a screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checklist before going live:
- If you will be issuing Violations, are your Offences and Locations setup?
- If you will be accepting payments, are your payment types setup correctly by usertype? Are the payment types that are accepted on the User Portal setup correctly?
- If you will be selling Permits or Lockers are your Sales Windows setup?
- If you will be enforcing are your Lot Zones setup?
- Is all your User Portal system messaging setup?