When do we use this?
- For admins who wish to send invoices to companies in advance of them paying, this can be done through the rollover process.
- To begin, start a regular rollover process, by going into the Permits menu and selecting Active Sales Window. Click on Rollover Users to enter the rollover wizard.
- By deselecting the preferred payment method here you can perform a rollover that will not process automated payments.
- By clicking Rollover Permits, the system will enter these permits in a state of awaiting payment and allow for an invoice to be created.
To access the invoicing tool, go into the Payments Menu and select Prepare Company Invoices.
- The Prepare Invoice window will open showing the users who have been set up for invoicing through the rollover process.
- By clicking on Prepare Invoice, the system will generate an email with the invoice as the body of message.
Re-Sending an Invoice
When do we use this?
It is also possible to change the email and re-send or just resend an invoice if the client requests a second copy sent.
If for example the client mistakenly deleted the email, the admin has the ability to search up the original invoice and send it again.
In our sample here we are looking for an invoice for Voula Costa.
- To do so there are two different methods. You can find the invoice in the user's profile under History or you can search for the invoice through the Search Invoice utility.
- Firstly let's search the user in question: In this case using the last name Costa.
- Click on the username to access the user's profile.
- Once in the user's profile hover over History and click on All Records to access the list of this user's transactions.
- Locate and click on the invoice number that you wish to resend.
- Once in the invoice preview you will notice the Re-Send Email button. Click on this button to re-send the invoice.
- The invoice will be re-sent. In the sample below there is an original invoice send as well as a re-send. Notice the email title for the re-send has a prefix added indicating this is a Re-sent invoice.
- As mentioned above you can also find the invoice you wish to resend using the Invoice Search tool. To do so access the tool under the Permits menu.
Hover over Permits and click on Invoice Search in the drop down menu.
- In the search criteria window enter the Invoice Number in question and click search. In this case Invoice Number 1018.
- From the resulting search result click on the Invoice Number to access the Invoice Preview Window.
- The process after this point is identical to step 6 and 7 above.
- The Re-Sent Invoice will look identical the original invoice format:
- It is important to note that in order to print this PDF document you should follow these next steps
- You must first navigate to the aforementioned email where you will find an attachments link circled below
- After opening the attached PDF file you will be brought to the file opened in the web browser.
- If you print form here you will receive a cut off version of this PDF. In order to prevent this you should download the file by pressing this button:
- Save it to your preferred location and open it with the PDF reader of your choosing
- From here you just print the invoice like you would a normal document ensuring that the print scale is set to 100%
See this article for more on invoicing: Company Invoicing