This section is designed to give the end user an overview of installing and setting up the Ops-Com for Android software.
There are three main considerations to keep in mind when choosing your method of installation:
- First time install of the OPS-COM software - To be used when adding OPS-COM for Android software to a device that has never had the software installed in the past.
- Updating an existing version - This can be done manually or you may opt to set your Android device to update automatically.
- Reinstalling OPS-COM for Android (sometimes referred to as a "Fresh Install")
- First Time Installation of OPS-COM for Android
- Locate your Version of OPS-COM for Android
- Manual Update or Installation of OPS-COM for Android
- Setting your Android Device to Auto-Update Apps
- Uninstalling the OPS-COM for Android App
- OPS-COM for Android System Settings
- Reinstalling OPS-COM for Android.
- Database Version Switch
- Replication Status
- Application Logout
- Install Bluetooth Printer
- Reset Settings for OPS-COM for Android
- Retrieve Local Tablet Backups
- Connecting as USB Hard Drive
- Send Log to Tomahawk
- Google Account
- Best Practices - OPS-COM for Android
- Displaying Towing Charges on a Violation