When do we use this?
The System Task Logs allows the administrator to monitor tasks that have taken place in the system as well as view details about the various tasks.
- Under Admin Options click View System Task Log.
- The System Task Logs screen displays. Note: There are two tabs, one displaying Single Tasks and one listing Continual Tasks:
- Single Tasks - Administrator triggered task that would only run once.
- Continual Tasks - Automated system task that would repeat on a schedule.
3. Click View Output to see more details about the task. In this example we are looking at a rollover task.
Here is an example of an Invoice task.
Here is an example of a Continual Task. In this case, it's retrieving T2 Plates from Pay by Plate meters.