When do we use this?
When LPR is enabled in OPS-COM, the cameras pull plate data into this report. The admin user has the ability to review and correct this information. This will help the system recognize the plate in the future.
- Hover over 'Parking Management' then 'License Plate Recognition.' Click 'View LPR Events'.
- A list of Events will appear. The following information is displayed:
- Plate Image
- Plate Number
- Score (relates to how accurate the system analyzes the capture to be)
- Km/h (Speed, as well as direction - approaching or going away from the camera)
- Recorded (Date and Time of capture)
- Events (How many times this plate has been captured)
- Status (Valid or Invalid)
- Lot Group
The admin has the ability to correct plate reads that are wrong or partial.
3. To correct the plate number click on the pencil icon to edit the entry
4. Enter the Correct Plate Number.
5. Select the appropriate province
6. Click the Green Icon to save the changes
7. The record shows as corrected. Note the double plus sign indicating this is a manually edited entry, i.e. not generated by LPR.
Other Information that can be viewed from this interface.
- Click on the thumbnail in the record and the full image capture can be displayed.
See result below:
2. Click on the Capture Date and a list of vehicles from that day will display.
See the Resulting list below:
3. Click on Events and a list of the captured events will display.
See the resulting list below: