- Once a user has paid a violation it can be refunded and placed back in awaiting payment status.
- Go to the user's history and search for the violation you wish to refund. Click on the work Processed to access the transaction details.
- Click on the Refund button to begin the process of refunding the violation
- A Refund payment Record window will open. It is advisable to enter a comment as to the reason the refund is being given.
- Click on OK in the resulting pop up confirmation screen to complete the process.
- The adjustment Information window will appear. Click on Process This Adjustment.
- The transaction screen will refresh indicating "The associated transaction was dropped or refunded; any refund details will appear below."
Notice the refund appears as an adjustment in the transaction record.
- If you were to look at the user's history you will see the violation is back to requiring a payment.
Refunding a Locker
- Buy Locker
- Refund locker
- Locker is no longer associated to user
- Locker appears as available on the transaction recordTo refund a locker, find the locker in the user's profile history. Click on the process date to access the transaction detail.
- Refund the locker by clicking the refund button.
- The refund payment record window will open. It is advisable to enter a comment as to why the locker is being refunded.
Click Refund Payment Record
- A confirmation screen will open. Click OK to continue.
- the adjustment Information screen will open. Click on Process This Adjustment to complete the process.
- In the user's history the locker now shows as released.
- In the list of lockers in the building area the locker will appear as available after this process.
Refunding a Temp Permit