This article explains how an end user can edit their customer profile using the OPS-COM user portal.
If at any time your customer needs to make changes to their profile (e.g. the customer moves and has a new address) , they can do so by editing their user profile.
- Login to the User Portal and click your name in the top right hand corner . Then click followed by Your Profile.
- On this page , you can edit any field fields that is are available (not unavailable ( greyed out). Make your changes and click the Save button.
- To edit update your address information click the link as shownfound next to Address Information.
- Edit your Address address under Primary Address by clicking the Edit button. Click the Save button to save your changes.
- You can also change your password on the profile menu . Follow by following the instructions under the Edit Password menu.
Fill out the information for Current Password, and then setup your new password.
- Provide your Current Password and create a New Password for your account.