If at any time your customer needs to make changes to their profile (e.g. the customer moves and has a new address) they can do so by
editing their user profile.
If you edit profile details to empty that is required, you will not be able to perform any other tasks until the required fields are completed and submitted.
- Log in to the User Portal and click your name in the top right-hand corner followed by Your Profile.
- On this page, you can edit any fields that are available (not greyed out). Make your changes and click the Save button.
- To update your address click the link found next to Address Information.
- Edit your address under Primary Address by clicking the Edit button. Click the Save button to save your changes.
- You can also change your password on the profile menu by following the instructions under the Edit Password menu.
- Provide your Current Password and create a New Password for your account.