It bears repeating that If if you are uninstalling the software to then reinstall it, do not uninstall the software if ViolationTransfer and/or VehicleTransfer tables contain data (view under Replication Status). These tables must be replicated to the server first to avoid data integrity issues.
From the hanhdheld unit:
- Tap on the App Tray at he the bottom right of the home screen display.
- Locate and tap on the icon labled labeled My Files.
- The screen will refresh with a listing of file folder on the device. Locate and Long Press the folder labeled OPS-COM.
- A pop up window will appear giving you three options. Tap Delete to remove the folder.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Tap on OK to confirm. This will remove the OPS-COM folder and all it's contents.