Make sure printer is in Bluetooth Mode. This is done by powering on the unit (hold the power button down for 3 seconds until the printer beeps). If "Bluetooth mode" isn't shown on the LED indicator please hold down both the power and feed buttons for 5 seconds at which point the printer will enter mode selection. From this point click feed or power to cycle the mode. Once you have Bluetooth mode selected hold down the power and feed buttons for another 5 seconds to enable that mode. Bluetooth mode should now be shown on the LED indicator screen.
These instructions are intended for Bluetooth enabled printers by Star Micronics, specifically the SM-T300 series.
If your printer doesn't match these specifications the Bluetooth Mode selection process maybe different. Please consult the hardware manufacturers manuals for instructions.
Make sure your printer is in Bluetooth Mode.
This is done by powering on the printer (hold the [power button] down for 3 seconds until the printer beeps).
On the LED indicator screen it should show you the mode your printer is in.
- IF "Bluetooth (iAP)" mode is shown you need to change this, see this article.
- IF "Bluetooth mode" or simply "Bluetooth" is shown you can proceed to the next step.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your device. Tap on Bluetooth to get more options. Select the option to Search for Devices. Your printer should appear in the listing.
Tap on the printer to pair/link your printer and tablet together. Type in the printer PIN if your printer requires one.
If asked for the Printer Pin the default Bluetooth PIN is usually 1234 Otherwise please consult your printer manual.
- Next go into the ParkAdmin for Android app.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printer.
- Confirm your Bluetooth printer has been select.