Releasing a Permit.
- Go If you know the permit number perform a permit search. If you do not know the permit number, go to the user profile for whom you wish to release a permit.
Click on the permit number on the user dashboard.
- From the permit detail click on the permit number
- You will be taken to permit search where you can released the permit
- It is advisable to leave a comment in order to track the reason the permit was released. Click release this permit.
- A pop up window will appear. Click OK to confirm the release of the permit.
- A confirmation message will app[ear.
- Now when you search the permit it will appear as available.
- Once a user has paid a violation it can be refunded and placed back in awaiting payment status.
- Go to the user's history and search for the violation you wish to refund. Click on the work Processed to access the transaction details.
- Click on the Refund button to begin the process of refunding the violation
- A Refund payment Record window will open. It is advisable to enter a comment as to the reason the refund is being given.
- Click on OK in the resulting pop up confirmation screen to complete the process.
- The adjustment Information window will appear. Click on Process This Adjustment.
- The transaction screen will refresh indication indicating "The associated transaction was dropped or refunded; any refund details will appear below."
Notice the refund appears as an adjustment in the transaction record.
- If you were to look at the user's history you will see the violation is back to requiring a payment.