This article explains how your clients can register their vehicles
Use the Register Your Vehicle(s) option to add vehicle(s) to be associated with the customer profile.
1. Click on the “Vehicles” link near the top or bottom of the page or in the index.
2. This will take you to the vehicle information page where you can confirm what vehicles are currently registered.
3. To add a new vehicle, click the “Add New Vehicle” button. This will bring up the Add Vehicle Disclaimer. Select the "I Agree" button to proceed. This will open up a screen asking for the vehicle status, your license plate, the vehicle’s colour, make, type, your province/state and the year of the vehicle. Select the "Add New Vehicle to save the new information.
, edit as well as make vehicles active on their profile.
- Login to your profile an click Vehicles.
- If it has been setup, you may encounter a Vehicle Disclaimer. If you do, read it carefully, and click I Agree.
- The Add New Vehicle Window will be displayed.
- Click Save Changes. The list of vehicles will be displayed. In this example the user now has 4 vehicles on their profile.
- If you need to edit any of the information, click
- the Edit button. The Editing Vehicle Information window will appear. Make your changes and click the Save button.
- You can also deactivate a vehicle on your profile. To do this, toggle the Active button to Inactive.