Navigating to Deposits
To manage Deposits, click Admin Options then get to the Manage Deposits page:
- Select the Admin Options icon
- Select the Manage Deposit Types
- Select Manage Deposit
- Type from the drop-down menu
(Currently you can not get to , this menu item cannot be accessed from any of the functionality that is in pages that are still in Beta.)
This will take you to the Manage Deposits screen page.
Creating New Deposits
On the Manage Deposits screen you can add , new deposit types can be added by clicking clicking Add Deposit Type.
Fill out the information as needed and click Save Changes.
Below are descriptions of the different options that can be usedfields, but are not all required.:
- Label - Enter the name you wish to use The name that will be used to identify the deposit type.
- Placeholder Text - This field is optional. Enter the The prompt or sample information you wish to that will appear in the deposit Information information text (For more information, see this wiki page).
- Flags - Toggle this button on if you wish to have Toggles the ability to edit the Assignable Text field in the resulting active deposit record. this This will appear in the user's profile. (See below)
- Deposit Amount - Enter The amount the cost you wish to apply to this depositdeposit will cost.
Editing Existing Deposits
Click Edit to edit your current to make changes to existing deposits.
Make all of your changes followed by any changes needed, then press Save Changes when you are finished.
See the information under Creating New Deposits in this article for more information on what the individual fields are used for.
Finding Deposit Usage
We can find out how many as well as which deposits are in use from the A list of all deposits that have been setup and those currently in use can be viewed from the Manage Deposits page. If the deposit is not in use, a delete button will be available
A deposit can only be deleted if it is not currently being used anywhere in the system.
Once a deposit has been assigned or used in the system, you will no longer have the ability option to delete the item. The delete button it will no longer be visiblebe available and will instead be replaced by a count of its usage.
|Content by Label|