1. Hover over the Violations icon and click 'Violation Entry'.
2. The 'Enter Basic Violation Information' screen is displayed. The numbered fields are explained below:
#1 - Spoiled - This is used to cancel a manual ticket. This allows incrementally numbered paper violations to be accounted for.
#2 - Auto Generated - Ticket numbers can now be Auto Generated if this checkbox is enabled.
#3 - Warning - All violations can now be issued as a warning by enabling the 'Warning' checkbox. You will no longer pick 'Warning' as a Ticket Type.
3. Enter all known information in the fields provided. Click the 'Search Vehicles' button to find vehicle information by the license plate or VIN number. You can choose a vehicle or add a new one from the Search area. There are a number of actions you can take from this screen.
- If you click the Plate number, you will select the vehicle.
- If you click the Pencil you can edit the vehicle details
- If you click the Permit you can look at the Permit details for the vehicle.
- If you click the Red Flag, you can view Alarms related to this individual. Note, this will only be available if you have the Alarms features enabled.
- If you click the Red Alerts button, you can see the Incident Alerts associated with this individual. Note, this will only be available if you have the Incidents features turned on.
4. Click the 'Enter Violation' button to proceed. The 'Enter Violation Information' screen is displayed. Allowing the Administrator to enter more details about the Violation.
5. Click the 'Record this Violation' button. The 'Confirm Violation Information' screen is displayed. Verify the details are correct and click the 'Information Correct' button to save the violation.
6. The 'Violation Entry Complete' screen is displayed.
Violation Entry Video