- Log in to your profile and click the Appeals tab.
- A screen is displayed that shows all parking violations registered to that account.
- You may search for existing plates or tickets that have violations using the Search Plate or Ticket text field.
- In this case we will search for a plate that does not belong to our user pbirch.
- The screen will refresh and list any violations that are available to appeal under that plate number.
- Click on Request Appeal to begin the process. A message will appear warning the user that the vehicle will be associated to them as part of this appeal process.
- Click on Associate to continue and associate the vehicle to the user making the appeal. The Reason for Appeal form will pop up.
Click on Submit Appeal
- Click Submit Appeal to finish.
As noted this process will associate the vehicle with the user making the appeal. In this case the user Patricia Birch submitted the appeal.
After the appeal is made, if you were to look at the vehicle tab in her user profile you would now see the MASH vehicle associated to her.