|Table of Contents|
Payments Outstanding Report
You can review all outstanding payments on your User Profile.
Making a Credit / Debit Payment
Payments can be processed at any time through this menu by selecting the service and proceeding to pay.
- Start by selecting all payments you are ready to make. You can do this by clicking the checkbox next to individual services and clicking Proceed to Payment.
- Select your Payment Option and click Submit Information. You may also select Cancel Payment to cancel the transaction.
- You will be redirected to a hosted payment selection screen for credit or debit transactions.
- Selecting debit will move you to the select bank.
- Provide your personal account information and proceed by clicking Sign In. You may also cancel your transaction from this screen by clicking Cancel Payment.
- Select the account you will be making the transaction on.
- Confirm your transaction by clicking on the blue Confirm button.
- Once you have confirmed your transaction the payment will be processed. Once the payment is successfully processed you will be logged out.
- You will be redirected back to the OPS-COM client and presented with a detailed receipt.