If for any reason you wish to uninstall the OPS-COM app you must follow the steps in this article.
Note: To fix some issues it may be necessary to perform a "clean install". A clean install essentially means purging the unit of the app in question and performing a fresh install from the google play store.
3. Select the General Tab.
4. Under Device Manager on the Left of the screen Tap Applications to bring up a list of Apps on the right.
5. Locate the OperationsCommander application in the list.
6. Tap the application to bring up the following screen:
7. Tap Uninstall to remove the application from the unit.
A Special Case: Full Clean Install
In some rare cases, you may be asked by OPS-COM support to do a full clean install that requires removing not only the OPS-COM app, but all it's associated files as well.
There are two methods to remove these files for the android handheld device. It can be done directly from the handheld unit or by connecting the device to your PC. The following instruction describes both processes.
From the hanhdheld unit:
- Tap on the App Tray at the bottom right of the home screen display.
- Locate and tap on the icon labeled My Files.
- The screen will refresh with a listing of file folder on the device. Locate and Long Press the folder labeled OPS-COM.
- A pop up window will appear giving you three options. Tap Delete to remove the folder.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Tap on OK to confirm. This will remove the OPS-COM folder and all it's contents.
From a PC with the tablet connected via USB cable:
- Go into Windows Explorer and locate the device under This PC. In this example the device is called Tomahawku-Galaxy Tab S.
Click on Tablet to see the file content of the device.
- Locate the folder entitled OPS-COM.
Right mouse click to bring up the drop down menu.
- From the list click on delete to remove the OPS-COM folder and all it's contents.