This article contains the steps to install the OPS-COM software for Android.
- On the device Apps screen, locate the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap to open the app and search for operationscommander or opscom (all lower case, all one word)
3. Tap the icon to begin the install process.
4. The following window opens, tap the Install button.
5.This settings window will pop up to allow access to integrated apps on the handheld device. Tap Accept.
6. Once the app has installed the screen will refresh with the following:
Note: A pop-up will appear when the shortcut is created.
To launch the application, use the Open button, or go to the device's main screen and start the app from the shortcut.
NOTE: On first launch of the application a message will pop up saying the device is not registered. The message will include a uuid number. You must provide this number to OPS-COM support who will register your hand held unit in the system.
To use this software, your user profile must have the "Wireless handheld" permission. If your account login does not work, please contact the OPS-COM high-level administrator for your organization. The Admin will ensure your user account has been given the appropriate permissions to use the handheld devices.
This will add any user with permission to the AdminAccessWireless on the OPS-COM Admin tool and allow the user to write tickets on the handheld unit