- Hover over 'System Config' and click 'Edit Admin Users'.
- The 'Manage Admininstrator Users' screen displays. Select 'Insert New User' from the drop-down menu, then click 'Retrieve'.
On the left, you will enter the user information, and on the right, you will select the admin role(s) this person will be responsible for.
- Enter the following information on the 'Creating New User' form:
- In the 'Active Roles' form select the role(s) the Admin User will be granted. For more information on Roles please see Roles and Permissions.
We suggest you view the video demo to fully understand how the Roles and Permissions in OPS-COM function.
- Click Insert New User when complete to add the admin user to the system.