- Click on the windows home button and start typing Control Panel. It should pop up as you are typing.
- Click on Control Panel to access system settings.
- A list of possible configuration items will appear. Click on Network and Internet.
- In Network settings click on Connect to Network.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. On the bottom right of your screen you will see a list of networks available. In this case we are looking for PL8RDR.
- This will open a connect screen. Click on Connect.
- A password/PIN entry screen will appear. Click on Connect Using a secure key instead to bring up a password entry field.
- In the password field enter the password then click on Next.
(Note: The password would be provided by OperastionsCommander. If you do not know your password please contact email@example.com)
- You will see the connection confirm message.
- Now open a browser and enter the IP address of your camera in the go to field.
How to Find the IP address of your camera:
1- On the handheld unit go to main menu and click on LPR Scanning.
2- Once in the LPR screen click on Status on the top right of the page.
3- You will see the camera listed along with it's IP address.
In this case the IP address is 10.42.0.140. Enter this IP address into a browser goto field.
You will be prompted for a user name and password.
- The Username is superuser
- The password is also superuser
- The main Camera Configuration page will appear. Note the IP address in the browser as well as the rest of the URL that will resolve automatically
- You are ready to edit the camera configuration at this point.