The OperationsCommander web application has an upcoming maintenance release. Please take some time to review this information to assess the impact on your production environment and workflow.
The updates will be available on preview sites February 12, 2019 and released to production environments February 20, 2019.
|Table of Contents|
New - Company Permit Report
The Company Permit Report provides a breakdown users with valid permits by their Company. Refer to this wiki article for more information.
New - Look and Feel for Appeal on the User Portal
There is a new look and feel for the Appeal module on the User Portal.
This can include some email template issues. Do we need to run a script to migrate them?
New - PDF Invoice Attachments
Invoices are now sent as PDF attachments in client emails.
New - Violation Search Updated to Include "With Time"
You can now search Violations for a date range including specific times. For example, you can search for all Violations issued between Dec 1 and 31 between the hours of 10 am and 12 pm.
New - PDF Copies of Invoices Can be Downloaded from the User Portal.
All invoices issued from March 2019 forward will be available to download as PDFs from the User History on the User Portal.
- OC-3340 - the Rollover screen will auto-refresh after changes to the existing permit information.
- OC-3333 - an error was being generated when a vehicle was added on the User Portal.
- OC-3419 - fixed an issue that prevented some payments from showing up on the Failed Payment report.
- OC-3126 - fixed an issue that prevented a Vehicle Information pop-up from appearing on the Admin side.
- OC-3157 - fixed an issue when editing Missing Property Types on IncidentAdmin.