All of your customers must register as a new user before using the OPS-COM client. This will create a profile that allows users to manage their parking and security needs accordingly.
The User Registration section of the User Portal is based on new technology and now has a new look and feel and now works a bit differently.Initially, when signing up, the amount of fields users have to complete to get into the system have been limited. Once users submit the registration they will be taken to the user profile page to provide the rest of the required information. If the user tries to do anything else before completing their profile, they will be redirected back to the Contact Information page to complete the registration.
- Users should be directed to your OperationsCommander (OPS-COM) website. In this case, we are directing users to Tomahawk University's User Portal found at https://tomahawku.parkadmin.com.
- Click the Create Account button to start creating your account.
- This will take you to the registration form where you can provide your Personal Information. Please note that fields denoted with a * are required.
- Click the Submit Registration button when you are ready to proceed.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you which will prompt the email you provided to activate your account. Instructions on changing your profile will also be provided in this email.
- Click the Create Registration button to enter a new password.
- This will take you to a page where you can enter your current password, and your new password.
- Select the Reset Password button to register your new password into the system