1. Go to your Operations Commander (OPS-COM) website.
2. Click on the “Create Account” button.
3. This will take you to a registration form which you should fill out to the best of your ability. Please note that some fields are required and if you don’t fill them out, you will not be able to proceed.
4. After you have filled out all the required fields and you hit the “Submit Registration” button, the site will take you to a confirmation page. Here you should double check all your information to make sure that you have not made any errors. Please note that you can only register 1 account per email.
5. After you have confirmed your information, you will be taken to a page that informs you that a confirmation email with your computer generated password has been sent to your email. Once this email arrives (which should happen in a couple of minutes) you can go ahead and activate your account and reset your password through the link that you are given in the email.