When do we use this?
This section allows Administrator to input all locker related information, including location, quantity, allocation (i.e. yearly, monthly), and cost. At any time, the administrator can use this menu option to update locker information.
Note: Before proceeding with Locker Allocations make sure you have added your Locker Prefixes and User Types. This is explained in this wiki article.
- Hover over the Lockers icon and select Allocate.
- The Locker Number Administration page is displayed. When first starting, you must add buildings to this section. For more information refer to this wiki article.
- Once completed, enter the start and end locker numbers in the section of the building you just created. Click the 'Update Area' button when complete.
Note: If you are using Prefixes, refer to this wiki article before allocation.
- The Multiple Locker Confirmation screen will be displayed. Verify the information and click 'Perform Listed Operations'.
- The Confirmation screen will display.
You will be returned to the Locker Number Administration screen.
The Building Area name link displays the locker search page where administrators can view/edit all lockers associated with that particular building area.
The Archive Area button allows administrators to archive/hide a building area without deleting any of the associated content.
The Building name link displays the 'Building Information' window. You can view/edit details about that building.