When Would We Use This?
To install the OPS-COM software for Android.
- Locate the Play Store app
2. Tap to open the app and search for operationscommander (all lower case, all one word)
3. Tap the icon to begin the install process.
4. The following window opens. Tap the Install button.
5. Part of the install will pop up this settings window to allow access to integrated apps on the handheld. Tap Accept.
6. Once the app has installed the screen will refresh with the following:
Note: A pop up will appear when the shortcut is created.
At this point you can either go back out to the main screen and start the app from the created shortcut or open it from the button provided.