When Do we use this?
To install the OPS-COM software for Android.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT uninstall the software if the ViolationTransfer and/or VehicleTransfer tables contain data. You can view this under Replication Status. These tables must be replicated to the server first to avoid data integrity issues. This must be done even if you are planning to immediately reinstall the software.
- On the device Apps screen, locate the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap to open the app and search for operationscommander (all lower case, all one word)
3. Tap the icon to begin the install process.
4. The following window opens, tap the Install button.
5.This settings window will pop up to allow access to integrated apps on the handheld device. Tap Accept.
6. Once the app has installed the screen will refresh with the following:
Note: A pop up will appear when the shortcut is created.
To launch the application, use the Open button or go to the device's main screen and start the app from the shortcut.
To use this software, your user profile must have the "Wireless handheld" permission. If your account login does not work, please contact the OPS-COM high level administrator for your organization. The Admin will ensure your user account has been given the appropriate permissions to use the handheld devices. This is accessed through, System Config, Edit Admin Users, Select user, Violations category, Wireless handheld on the OPS-COM Admin tool.