When would we use this
If for any reason you wish to uninstall the OPS-COM app.
Note: To fix some issues it may be necessary to perform a "clean install". A clean install essentially means purging the unit of the app in question and performing a fresh install from the google play store.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are uninstalling the software to then reinstall it, do not uninstall the software if ViolationTransfer and/or VehicleTransfer tables contain data (view under Replication Status). These tables must be replicated to the server first to avoid data integrity issues.
To uninstall the OperationsCommander app for Android follow these steps.
- From the main applications select Settings
2. Once in settings:
3. Select the General Tab.
4. Under Device Manager on the Left of the screen Tap Applications to bring up a list of Apps on the right.
5. Locate the OperationsCommander application in the list.
6. Tap the application to bring up the following screen:
7. Tap Uninstall to remove the application from the unit.