When do we use this?
The OPS-COM system has the ability to register deposits for various uses. For example deposits can be levied for Access Cards, Locker Rentals, etc, that would be collected at the time of purchasing a permit.
Setting Up Deposit Types
- To begin navigate to the Admin Options menu, hover over Deposits and click on Manage from the resulting drop down menu.
- Once in the Manage Deposits Screen you will see a list of the existing deposit types. To create a new deposit type click on Create New Deposit.
- The screen will refresh with a blank form to be filled out. There are 4 items to consider.
Label - Enter the name you wish to use to identify the deposit type
Placeholder Text - This field is optional. Enter the prompt or sample information you wish to appear in the deposit Information (more on this later).
Flags - Toggle this button on if you with to have the ability to edit the Assignable Text field in the resulting active deposit record that will appear in the user's profile
Deposit Amount - Enter the cost you want to apply to this deposit.
- When complete the form will look like this:
- Click on Save Changes to accept your entries. Notice the Access Card Deposit now appears in the list of deposits.
- Now that your deposit types are in place they can be applied to specific lots. To do so go to the Parking Management Menu, hover over Lot Administration and click on Pricing and Lot Admin.