All of your customers must register as a new user before using the OPS-COM client. This will create a profile that allows users to manage their parking and security needs accordingly.
- Users should be directed to your OperationsCommander (OPS-COM) website. In this case, we are directing users to Tomahawk University's User Portal found at https://tomahawku.parkadmin.com.
- Click the Create Account button to start creating your account.
- This will take you to the registration form where you can provide your Personal Information. Please note that fields denoted with a * are required.
- Click the Submit Registration button when you are ready to proceed.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you which will prompt the email you provided to activate your account. Instructions on changing your profile will also be provided in this email.
- Click the Create Registration button to enter a new password.
- This will take you to a page where you can enter your current password, and your new password.
- Select the Reset Password button to register your new password into the system