When do we use this?
This article explains how an end user can edit their customer profile using the OPS-COM user portal.
If at any time your customer needs to make changes to their profile (e.g. the customer moves and has a new address) they can do so by editing their user profile.
- Login to the User Portal and click your name in the top right hand corner followed by Your Profile.
- On this page you can edit any fields that are available (not greyed out). Make your changes and click the Save button.
- To update your address click the link found next to Address Information.
- Edit your address under Primary Address by clicking the Edit button. Click the Save button to save your changes.
- You can also change your password on the profile menu by following the instructions under the Edit Password menu.
- Provide your Current Password and create a New Password for your account.