When do we use this?
We use this page to allow your clients to register, edit as well as make vehicles active on their profile.
- To register or edit your vehicle settings you may login in to your profile and click on Vehicles.
- To add a new vehicle to your account simply click on Add New Vehicle. You will be presented with a vehicle disclaimer that you must review before adding a vehicle.
- After you are finished with the disclaimer the Add New Vehicle Window will be displayed. A plate or a VIN number is required. If you do not have a plate and enter a VIN number the VIN number will be used as a replacement for the plate.
- When you have finished filling out the empty form click Save Changes. The list of vehicles will be displayed on the Vehicles page. In this example the user has 4 vehicles on their profile with the ability to add more.
- If you need to edit any of the information, click the Edit button. The Editing Vehicle Information window will appear. Make your changes and click the Save button.
- You can also deactivate a vehicle on your profile. To do this, toggle the Active button to Inactive.