Releasing a Permit.
- If you know the permit number perform a permit search. If you do not know the permit number, go to the user profile for whom you wish to release a permit.
Click on the permit number on the user dashboard.
- From the permit detail click on the permit number
- You will be taken to permit search where you can released the permit
- It is advisable to leave a comment in order to track the reason the permit was released. Click release this permit.
- A pop up window will appear. Click OK to confirm the release of the permit.
- A confirmation message will app[ear.
- Now when you search the permit it will appear as available.
Refunding a Permit:
Refunding a Violation
- Once a user has paid a violation it can be refunded and placed back in awaiting payment status.
- Go to the user's history and search for the violation you wish to refund. Click on the work Processed to access the transaction details.
- Click on the Refund button to begin the process of refunding the violation
- A Refund payment Record window will open. It is advisable to enter a comment as to the reason the refund is being given.
- Click on OK in the resulting pop up confirmation screen to complete the process.
- The adjustment Information window will appear. Click on Process This Adjustment.
- The transaction screen will refresh indicating "The associated transaction was dropped or refunded; any refund details will appear below."
Notice the refund appears as an adjustment in the transaction record.
- If you were to look at the user's history you will see the violation is back to requiring a payment.
Refunding a Locker
- To refund a locker, find the locker in the user's profile history. Click on the process date to access the transaction detail.
- Refund the locker by clicking the refund button.
- The refund payment record window will open. It is advisable to enter a comment as to why the locker is being refunded.
Click Refund Payment Record
- A confirmation screen will open. Click OK to continue.
- the adjustment Information screen will open. Click on Process This Adjustment to complete the process.
- In the user's history the locker now shows as released.
- In the list of lockers in the building area the locker will appear as available after this process.
Refunding a Temp Permit
- Buy a Temp Permit
- Pay Temp Permit
- Refund Temp Permit
- Temp Permit is Released
Refunding a Violation and a Permit
- Buy Permit
- Get Violation
- Pay for Violation and Permit
- Refund Payment
- Violation needs to be paid, permit is now available
Adjusting a violation to $0
- CAN'T BE DONE
- Well I guess it can be done but the process is rough
- Create a Payment with a permit and a violation
- Adjust permit to cover the violation as well as the permit
- Release the permit